Always, you ought to be: Principled, Prepared, and Patient. That is: strictly follow the moral principles; be always prepared (to take advantage of the opportunity to achieve your goals); be patient (time to realize your goals will come for sure).
Professor of Economics
Institute of Economic Sciences
Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics
University of Wroclaw, Poland.
ul. Uniwersytecka 22/26
50-145 Wroclaw, Poland
• evolutionary approach to socio-economic development;
• evolutionary economics;
• liberalism and the Austrian Economics;
• innovation processes, entrepreneurship;
• history of economic thought;
• methodology and practice of computer simulation of socio-economic systems;
• general mechanisms of cultural development and biological evolution.
* no royal interference with the law.
* no taxation by Royal Prerogative.
* no standing army may be maintained during a time of peace without the consent of parliament.
* the freedom of speech and debates or proceedings in Parliament.